Quality in Action benefits
The most important benefit associated with the use of QIA is its ability to assist management with a quick and timely client complaint recovery. Unlike other systems that would take day to analize QIA is immediate in its feedback, Furthermore it assists management in creating solid criteria as to how the compliance or non compliance is going to be measured. This criteria then is utilized as the spring board to:
Sending automatic sms to the chosen person/s thus recovering rapidly from any issue affecting the clients. This measurements will include the following:
- Why didn't unit meet criteria (macro).
- The market segmentation of the client.
- Detailed reasons linear assessment of the non compliance (micro).
- Time of recording and person recording it
A summary of emails is also sent to the person/s in charge of quality thus giving the company the opportunity of fixing a problem twice.
At a corporate level it looks at a comparison amongst same type of business within the organization thus assisting management with understanding why a business unit
- Is performing its services at different levels than business unit.
- Extensive reports and immediate graphs on the PDA.